top of page

auto & recreational vehicle insurance



Classic & Collector Vehicles

Travel Pull Trailers

Class A, B, and C Motor Homes

Fifth-wheel Trailers, Pop-up Campers, and Utility Trailers

Recreational Vehicles

Commercial Auto and Truck


Umbrella Insurance Coverage

General Information

Automobile and recreational vehicle insurance are some of the most common types of all insurances. It is important to make sure you have the appropriate coverage in place for your needs and your budget.

There are several factors to consider before determining which coverage best meet your needs. We will take the time to carefully consider your insurance needs and weigh your risks before providing you with the best options to protect what is important to you.

Good insurance coverage does not have to be expensive, yet inexpensive or bare minimum requirements to comply with state law alone could eventually become expensive should an unfortunate situation arise. Avoid this situation by letting us help you make sure your risks are properly evaluated and covered.


An SR-22 is a certificate from a state-licensed insurance company. The insurer certifies on the SR-22 that you have purchased liability insurance that meets the minimum required limits of coverage for that state and then the insurer files the certificate with appropriate state agency. An SR-22 is proof of "future responsibility" and is posted to your driving record.

Most state laws require you to keep an SR-22 in effect for 3 years from the ending date of a suspension requiring an SR-22 or for 3 years and 33 days from the date of a driving uninsured conviction.

Some examples of when an SR-22 would be needed are:

  • If you failed to provide proof to DMV that you have liability insurance

  • If you have been convicted of driving without insurance

  • If you have been involved in an uninsured accident

  • If you are applying for a hardship or probationary permit

  • At the time of reinstating your driving privileges following a DUI suspension

bottom of page